Poseidon Marine Consultants welcome resumes from those interested in potential employment with the company, who can demonstrate the following competencies:
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary program with a specialization in Naval Architecture.
- Eligibility for registration with PEGNL or ATTENL.
- Proficiency with technical software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and Rhino. Experience with GHS is considered an asset.
- Capable of building and maintaining constructive working relationships with office staff, clients, regulatory personnel, and others.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and priorities among concurrent projects.
- Proactive and able to show initiative in problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- General understanding of shipbuilding, construction, and repair.
- Experience working with regulatory bodies i.e., Transport Canada and Classification societies considered an asset.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.